Office.com/setup - Download and install Office on your computer
Microsoft office suite is a collection of applications and services packaged together. The office suite has been developed for both Windows and Mac operating systems. It is designed to be used for both personal and professional use. This setup is used to make tasks and processes simpler for office workers and boost their productivity as well. The most recent version of MS Office is Office 365, which is illuminating the name of Microsoft and computer technology for workers, students, etc. among the businesses. Visit www.office.com/setup for Purchasing, downloading, installing and then activating any version of MS Office. However, this whole process of setting up Office suite requires a series of expert guidelines and steps to be followed:
How to Download MS Office Setup
Microsoft Office setup can be downloaded in two different ways:
- Online from office.com/setup
- CD from the retailers
How to Install MS Office Setup
After you download Office, you will need to install your Office setup to your system. To do so, kindly follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Go to your Microsoft Office setup page. Visit office.com/setup.
- Enter the Office product key. (This is the key you got during purchase.)
- Now you need to log into your Microsoft account.
Note: If you are logging in for the very first time, you’ll also need to register first to create your new Microsoft account.
- After you log into your MS account using your product key, tap on the Install button. (You’ll find this option right in front of the screen as you log in.)
- Then just follow some other on-screen instructions to complete your installation process.
How to Activate MS Office Setup
Now it’s time to activate your Office setup. However, activation is an essential part of your Office suite because without activating the Microsoft Office setup, you will not be able to access its features. For doing so, follow these simple mentioned-below steps:
- First of all, tap on the MS Office icon.
- Here, you’ll be prompted to an Office Activation Wizard.
- Now you may need to enter your Office setup product key to activate your setup.
- Then just follow a few the on-screen instruction to finish the activation process.
- Congrats, Your Microsoft Office setup is now ready to use!
Where to Find Your Office Product Key
An Office product key is the combination of 25 letters and numbers, which comes along with the Office product you purchase. For example – XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX – this is how an Office product key looks like.
- If you’ve downloaded Office setup from an online store, you will then need to check the Email receipt you got from the store. If not, you can find it in your Junk folder. For the best products of Office 365 and Office 2016, always go for the best source or merely go to office.com/setup.
- If you’ve downloaded Office from a retailer, you’ll find it on the card or packaging box you got during purchase.
- If you got Office suite already installed on your computer, you would then need to find it on the Certificate of Authenticity.